09 January 2014

You are the Peanut to my Butter...Wedding Proposal....

Published by The Budget-Minded Bride Blog at 8:28 PM

You are the Peanut to my Butter.
The Twinkle in My Eye
My Bacon To My Eggs.
The Blue in my Sky.
You are the Sprinkles on my Sundae.
The Flip to my Flop.
The Ketchup to my Fries.
The Milk to my Shake.
The Spring to my Step.
You are the beat of my heart!
You are the Love of my Life!
Because you are my best friend.... Will You Marry Me?

Get creative this year with your Wedding Proposals! At WicksnCandlesticks, we love celebrating all of life's events and special occasions!

For more wedding ideas, tips, and decoration tips and ideas, please be sure to follow our blog at The Budget Minded Bride Blog or to order your own event and wedding decorations; please visit our website at http://www.wicksncandlesticks.com.